Friday, April 12, 2013

Recycling: Top 10 Vintage Map projects


 
 
Sorry for the extended break, urrggh let me see, pc problems, camera on it's last legs, phone only wants to blog sideaways photos, oh and then there's the car being written off in a collision, yep I had plenty to keep me busy. All happy and healthy though so in the words of Radio 1's Mark & Lard (from years gone) 'Musn't grumble'.
 
Lots of reasons to be cheerful, Etsy sales on my Recycled Map Journal Gift Set going well
 
 

 
All wrapped up and ready to go.

 
 
Featured in a local newspaper writing on creative recycling and then there's the Spring that keeps making an appearance, followed by 4-9 inches of snow, then it's back again, Canadian Spring can be a cruel tease that's for sure.
 
Especially happy this week after receiving an email from Gear Junkie asking to use my Recycled map projects in their Vintage Map round up. Be sure to check out their 10 top Map projects from around and about the web.
 
Lots of crafting to share so expect thick and fast blogging til I'm up to date.
 
 

3 comments :

Unknown said...

I really like this idea. Maps have such a charm to them!

LimeRiot said...

Glad to hear things are going well!! Your journals are great and I love the way you wrap them up.

Ruby Murray said...

Thanks ladies Maps are such a fun medium to work with, knowing that the paper you're using is not just words and pictures but actual real life places with real life people living in them is really inspiring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10