Saturday, February 23, 2013

Mini Crochet Hook Pouch

Quilted Crochet Hook pouch


I was lucky enough to get my hands on a half size set of Crochet hooks, and by lucky I mean I badgered my hubster until he made it so. Luck/Persistent nagging, call it what you will but it worked.

To make sure I didn't lose these mini hooks of course I needed a cute pouch. Cue Michael Miller Folk trees fabric isn't it gorgeous.


Quilted Mini Crochet Hook pouch

The first one went to my bff (yup I'm a growed up big girl still using bff, now can we move on?!) and I had some left over quilted scraps for one for me. WINNER!

I quilted the fabric myself, something very relaxing about simply stitching all those lines. Another quilty project under my belt.


2 comments :

spidermom said...

<3<3<3
this is my favorite tool ever! i keep it in my purse!
also i love the fabric and the quilting and thank you!!!!

Ruby Murray said...

Yay thanks BFF xoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10