Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Noah!!!!!!

Noahs little sooty face.

My little fella was 2 on June 7th, wow where did the time go? I'd love to see the statistics of how many days we've spent changing nappies, wiping noses, ok maybe that would be too depressing!

Here are a few photos of my little Sausage baby Noah! his cute little smiles his infectious giggles and his hilarious take on life has us in stitches every day.

Some Noahisms to share with you, as they say, every day's a school day:

Noah on bird feed - 'Birdies eat Cornflakes', (me - Really, why?) 'Cos they're yummy, tasty'

Noah on Amphibians - 'Froggies burp'

Noah on shapes - Holds up a Triangular cracker 'Triangle cracker', me - 'Yes Noah, well done, what shape is this?' (holds up Square cracker) Noah - 'Blue'

Noah on my recent pregnancy news - Noah has a baby in his tummy, he's told me it's a baby Cropadile, when I asked him how it felt to have a baby in his tummy he replies, 'Nice, Soft'

He cracks me up everyday, he's just hilarious and completely adorable.


and if you're wondering where I've been this past week, ther dreaded 1st trimester exhaustion has completely taken hold of me and all I can do is sleep, sleep, sleep.

Not much crafting going on until I can get my energy levels back but I'm thinking up some crafty plans at least so until then I'll be taking a long snooze.

xoxo


2 comments :

spidermom said...

oh he is so so sweet!
hope you feel better soon :)

Anonymous said...

Many Blessings on the new one.
Take it easy, Ruby:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10