Friday, April 22, 2011

A Site to See - Refashion Co-op

Refashion Co-op

Now I'm assuming that you're reading my blog for one of the following reasons:

1. You love to see a good refashion
2. You love to make something special out of nothing much
3.You are related to me and feel obliged/nagged to do so (you know who you are!)

Hopefully one of the top two answers, in which case you must check out Refashion Co-op,  if you were ever a follower of/took the Wardrobe Refashion pledge yourself or were even just a concerned bystander! overlooking Wardrobe Refashion, then consider this blog your new drug of choice.

With a ton of contributors (me,  me, me too!) the content is updated frequently and with lots of different refashions and tutorials too, to give you plenty of refashion inspiration. I have to say that I'm completely hooked and can't wait to see who will post next. If you're a fellow refashion addict then pop them an email with your info and you could also be added as a contributor, the more people that contribute the more diverse, and inspiring projects pop up.

Anyway I'm going to keep this short, (for a change!) and hope that you all rush over there and have a good rummage around, consider it like your favourite thrift store haunt, roll up your sleeves, get stuck in and you're bound to come up with some thrifty, frugal and most importantly fabulous refashion Gold.

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Ah, thanks for the lovely shout out to Refash Co-Op, if it were not for wonderful contributors like your goodself, it wouldn't be what it is :)

Meghan Edge said...

I want to join but I'm shy and irregular about posting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10