Monday, April 25, 2011

Gonna sip Earl Grey like it's m'birthday!


(Sings) Go Ruby, it's your Birthday, we're gonna party like it's your birthday,
We're gonna sip Earl Grey like it's your birthday! (I'm so Rock n' Roll I know!)

My haven't I grown, yep 29 +4 these days, and would you believe it's the oldest I've ever been?


I don't get depressed about how old I am, what's the point?, admittedly I totally expected to be rich and famous and living in a different country by the time I was 25, but one out of three's not bad hey? it's not half as catchy as the original Meatloaf song but beggars can't be choosers right?

So today started off with baby Noah tearing through my pressies at a rate of knots whilst I'm still rubbing my eyes trying to wake up! followed swiftly by breakfast and then Paul shoving my head into a Chocolate birthday Cake and Noah wiping it off, so classy, so dignified, so ... me!






I still have to open some presents and we're popping around to the new house for a picnic at lunch, can't wait, we're hoping to move in on Saturday so expect some bloggy turbulence until t'internet is back up.

Anyway wherever you are in the world enjoy today, it must be the first time ever that my birthday has been on a Bank Holiday/Stat Holiday which is pretty cool, wish I had something to do with that but sadly not for my benefit!

6 comments :

Meghan Edge said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Auset's Stitched Treasures said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Ruby! Happy Birthday to you! And many more!!!!!!!!!
Angela

Ruby Murray said...

Thanks lovely ladies, I've had a fab day, eaten a ton more of the infamous chocolate cake (now with my face imprinted in it) and been thoroughly spoilt, my kinda day!

Kelley said...

I am a day late, but Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

I am a few days late, however Happy Belly Button
Birthday, Ruby. It looked like you had a good time:)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10