Friday, March 25, 2011

Check me out at Caits creates


I'm not here today, in fact for those that do know me I'm 'barely there' most days but today I'm being featured over at Caits Creates and I'm bringing you my Refashion tutorial no. 5 so be sure to check it out, this is what I'll be making, a bow sleeve tee from a regular long sleeved t-shirt and this tutorial is the easiest yet, just scissors a tee and needle and thread, yup no sewing machine, just hand sewing and only one hour tops of your time.

Head on over right away and check it out! Boring to wow t shirt tutorial







2 comments :

Blackcurrant said...

This tutorial is a godsend! Can't wait to try it on a peach with black dots long sleeve I have!

Ruby Murray said...

Yay so glad you like it, and it'll work with any size tee, kids, ladies, teens, Mens... no wait that's a little far, it would work yes, but would they wear it? probably no!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10