Saturday, March 26, 2011

HMDH 24 - Zip-a-dee-doo...bra dress



Odd title I know but I just can't bring myself to name something as sappy as, Breakfast in Paris or something else vomit inducing, nope just not me folks!

So I'm pretty pleased with how this turned out, sorry about the random ribbon belt but I've packed away all my belts so this will have to do for now I'm afraid.

I'd seen a girl in the mall wearing something similar to this, just a regular jersey dress with an elastic top to it and that gave me the idea to make this. The skirt had an extra 2 inches of hem to play with so no undercracker displays whilst wearing this dress thankfully.

It was actually a very simple change and I just need to find another suitable skirt and I can whip up a tutorial for it if you guys fancy trying it for yourself.








Ugly before shot

Speaking of tutorials I hope you've all seen my bow sleeve t-shirt transformation I love my version of this and wear it whenever it's warm enough, sadly mostly around my apartment :) 

2 comments :

Janelle B. Shin said...

How lovely! You're amazing, Ruby! I like the baby blue exposed zipper and the ric-rac (sp?). A tutorial would be fantastic :)

Anonymous said...

Very hip! Too cool,Ruby.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10