Monday, January 10, 2011

Hand-me-down Horror No. 2 Sneak preview

Ok so I've been busy in the evenings, what can I say, baby Noah has slept through the last 3 out of 4 nights and that will do wonders for your sanity/general ability to function! To cut to the chase, I've skipped right on to no. 2 of the Hand-me-down-Horrors, which is fast becoming the make my wardrobe cuter mission.


This is just something I had hanging in my wardrobe that I hadn't worn more than once, just a basic wrap around dress from my beloved Primark, oh how I miss thee Primark <3




Obligatory wrinkled and unloved photo of the next victim, and wait what's the boor blighter holding?


Ahhh it's a little note asking for help!


Check back soon for the finished article!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10