Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year, 365 days of new possibilities

Now that I'm a Mum a year passes in the blink of an eye, as if overnight my little fella is talking and getting up to all kinds of mischief without any help from me. He is currently saying bum and stabbing the Christmas tree with two foam swords, dear me what have I taught him?

My friends and family have had trying times in 2010, but it's not like me to dwell on the darker periods.  2011 has so much promise and it's up to every one of us to become the people we want to be this forthcoming year, to have the lives we wish for, the job we strive for, the education we always promised ourslves, the loving relationships we know we deserve, but of all this, happiness is ours for the taking.

So before we make unrealistic resolution to give up this, cut out that, take a moment and make a promise to yourself to make 2011 the year that changed your path, 2011 it's not a drill!.

Love to everyone, friends, family and all the interesting people I know are in my future for 2011.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10