Thursday, December 30, 2010

Itty bitty Gingerbread house... of plastic



So I finally got this slice of cuteness finished last night and added a few sequins this afternoon when the little fella was happily smearing Peanut Butter across his face (he calls it eating!)

I followed the tutorial from http://www.craftypod.com/ as it was the first time I've ever used Plastic canvas to make something 3D, and I am now deep in Plastic canvas love.

I even managed to score the perfect size plastic canvas from a recent thrift store expedition for a wopping 5c for a whole bag, I hadn't been to this particular store for a while and I showed up on 50% off everything day, what are the chances?!!

Anyway this was made with 7 count plastic canvas and stitched with Continential stitch (apparently) using all 6 strands of embroidery floss and measures less than 2'' tall/wide.

Enjoy x





No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10