Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Freebie Sample of UK's Simply Crochet Magazine

Simply Crochet cover1

If you've been reading my blog for a little while, you will know that I love love love Mollie Makes, the UK craft/thrift/Creative Inspiration magazine.

I struggle to get copies here in Canada, and by struggle what I actually mean, is that I hate paying $12 for a magazine that costs my fellow Brits a cool fiver.  When I do loosen the purse strings and indulge, I eagerly search out the page with a 'deal' on overseas subscription ($60 instead of $90) to find that the deal ended 2 months before the magazine hit Canada (are you freakin' kidding me?!)

Sooooo (point nearing completion stay with me people) when I heard of a deal on a Mollie Makes affiliated magazine Simply Crochet that was still current, and shock horror actually a price I was willing to pay, I knew I had to share with you guys... then run off and lock that deal down for myself.

Check out the magazines digital Freebie sampler HERE to get a taste of what looks to be another beautifully styled, crafty mag full of projects you know you are going to be itching to get started on.

 
and this is the trial deal I'm excited about: 
 
US/CANADA subscribers purchase a trial of 3 issues for $10
US/CANADA Subscription offer HERE
(Quote ref. 2005)
 
UK Offer is STG 5.00 for 3 Issues, (equally awesome but you lucky ducks can pick up a copy at your local Newsagents!)
UK Subscription offer HERE
(Quote ref. SCRX19)
 
 
NOTE: As with all Trial offers, the company have your Credit Card details, so if you intend on cancelling after your 3rd issue do so as soon as you've received your 3rd copy. Leave it too late, the trial will end and payments of $23.38 will be taken quarterly for an annual subscription of $93.52 (US/CANADA price for 13 issues for the year)


OFFER ENDS MAY 10TH 2013
 
 
 
N.B I'm not in any way shape or form reimbursed for this post, the links for the subscriptions can also be found on the final page of the digital sampler.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10