Saturday, August 6, 2011

Good Ole Brit Recipes #2 - Easy Peasy Chocolate Fudge


Not the best photo I'll admit but this fudge is so easy, and takes longer to eat than it does to make it. It's almost too simple, thankfully tracking down some good non Hersheys (ick ick ick ) Chocolate here is the hardest part or I would literally be the size of a Whale :)


Ingredients

4 1/2 x 100g Bars of Cadburys Dairy Milk (or another really good Chocolate, cocoa content doesn't matter as much as flavour does, oh and no I haven't tried it with White Chocolate yet)
1 x 14oz can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/4 Cup Unsalted Butter
A generous handful of Skor Pieces/Maltesers/Crunchie/Whoppers (optional toppings, now I'm dreaming of them all at once!)


Method

1. add all ingredients to a metal bowl over a large bowl of hot water, keep stirring until melted.
2. Add Greaseproof paper to a pan and whilst still warm pour into an 8x8 pan.
3. Sprinkle over your warm fudge mix and pop in the fridge to set.
4. Cut into 1 inch chunks and eat, nom nom nom

Yep that's it, yumminess is just 4 easy steps away.

It may seem like my Craftiness has taken a nosedive but I have some new projects to share soon, again cloaked in mystery in case I am struck by lightning :)

1 comment :

spidermom said...

yumyumyum! and that looks easy enough that even my non-cooking laziness might be able to handle it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10