Friday, July 15, 2011

More comebacks than a nit infestation!

UUURRRgh just had the mother of all pc meltdowns the night I last posted which resulted in me doing without the internet (cold turkey) for over 2 weeks. Sheeessh that was tough, what makes it worse is that it's bound to be my fault for my random downloads.

Anyway, not a nit/headlice rant you'll be glad to hear, although I am itching just thinking about it now (scratch, scratch, scratch) so just a quick note to say I'll be posting soon once I ask hubster what the protocol is for saving photos in a more pc friendly manner.

Also helloooooo to my new readers, I honestly do think that the less I post the more people like me and my blog, just so you know I'm not taking it personally (sniff, sniff) no, really I'm not, honest!

2 comments :

CCs Inspirations said...

Oh I'm so glad to hear your absence was due to machine issues and not personal ones! Having just dealt with a "surf-by download" virus myself, I feel your itch!
Hope you are feeling well, look forward to more of your ingenious creations!

Ruby Murray said...

Aww that's so kind of you, I have a feeling that my house is trying to keep me from crafting, it's like the opposite of the Amityville House, it never wants me to spend a moment away from it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10