Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Site to see! - Polyvore

So my last couple of WIP projects are taking me longer than expected, so today I thought I would share a website that I absolutely love.

Enter stage left the all singing, all dancing: Polyvore

If you, like me owned a Barbie Fashion designer set, (quite recently too) or played with the paper dress up dolls then you'll be as excited as I am about this site. The fashion spreads about trends that you see in your favourite glossies (Fashion magazines) can be recreated by you at home, for your blog, for submitting to Fashion sites or maybe just to pretend that you actually own a whole Designer wardrobe.

You search, you add, shoes, accessories, text, pictures, it's heaven but it's also a great place to search for outfit ideas, or mixing up colours and patterns, someone on here will have created a 'set' about it.
Transition Weather: Dress


You can also follow people so if someones style inspires you, jump on the bandwagon!

Hope you lovely ladies have fun playing with this site, it's a toy for grown up (almost) girls!

2 comments :

Janelle B. Shin said...

I've played with Polyvore before, but I need to go back to really get a handle on it. I like this transition you put together! I love the dress, and those are two great ways to wear it :)

Ruby Murray said...

Aww thanks sweetie, but this collection wasn't me actually but some other very talented person with awesome style at Polyvore. I need to have a bit more of a play around with it first.

I do love this collection though, any excuse to wear a dress!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10