Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Big shout out to my Craftster peeps


I've been secretly working away on this parcel to send to my swap partner in the Craftster swap Invite your partner. Now I'll admit that I wasn't the one being asked, it's my 2nd round of this type of swap (hey Kira partner in the last round) in fact my partner and I found each other which was kinda cool. I have a dream lol! it's to, one day be asked to join the IYP swap!

Anyway here is the loot I sent, I have not sewn a bag or wallet for eons so it was nice to sew something different for a change and I switched things up by using a tutorial I'd wanted to use ever since I found it on  Wists it was my first time trying this out and it turned out not too bad, I am definitely going to try this out again with different patterned fabric as a brooch for myself.


I love this wallet and the tutorial is a breeze to follow if you've been wanting to try this style Wallet tutorial


 Lastly I had to include a Gingerbread house since my partner was obsessed with them, as I am, I mean who does not love a teeny tiny Gingerbread house?. This is the same pattern as last time but changed up the colours and added more sequins.


 These are time consuming but adorable and completely addictive, I'd love to have a whole village of these for Christmas, check out Craftypods Plastic Canvas Gingerbread House Tutorial

Just off to message my partner to tell her not to peek :)

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10