Yesterday I was feeling some serious crafting and blogging apathy, had I lost my love for blogging? was I any good at it anyway? but I logged in to my email account and Bam Kapow, I'd received a lovely email from the delightful, delicious, delovely Jill of Greenbug to present me with my very own first ever blog award! Of course I was excited to receive the award and just wanted to know where I should submit my acceptance speech and which top notch designer could hook me up with some freebie couture te he he.
I do have some job duties to accept the award - here they are:* Thank the person who gave you the award
* Share 7 things about yourself
* Pass the award on to up to 10 other versatile bloggers
* Let the other bloggers know you gave them the award
So without further ado, 7 things you wish you could un-know about me:
1. I have a wonky Septum
2. I would love to get pregnant soon with baby no. 2
3. I physically cannot even touch fur, it gives me the shivers (fur to me is as Cryptonite is to Superman)
4. I would love to learn how to start Tatting
5. I worked as a Dresser on a photoshoot with Lady Gaga in 2008 for Parlour Magazine
6. I was an extra in a movie with Patrick Swayze and Carmen Electra 7. I would love to write a book on refashion.
My blogs of choice are:
bursts of creativity
Oops I craft my pants
Feel free to check out Greenbug, she is a kindred spirit into refashioning clothing, cooking from scratch and using DIY hair and beauty products. My fave posts are her Baking soda post (must try this)and her vest (waistcoat) sewing projects.