Wednesday, February 23, 2011

HMDH 19 - Sneak Preview


I've been crafting away for a swap on Craftster recently but this was an easy peasy fix that I'd wanted to do for a while, and was part of the stash I collected after my haircut from hell. It's Polyester yes (ick) but it's light, flowy and had a very Springtime vibe to it (vibe? I seriously need to cut back on reading my pile of 70's craft books)

In honour of family Day (Monday just gone) here is my little boy wonder, baby Noah showing me how to accessorise on a cold winters day, and apparently less is definitely not more!


A beautifully pensive photo which was followed quickly by the old two finger salute, boys hey?!


Stay tuned for some non clothing crafty goodness coming soon.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10