So I started and finished this in one night, an easy peasy transformation, just chopped off the sleeves to give it a Racerback, I had to add a small bust dart to give it some more boob coverage, (no-one likes a stray side boob). I then Bias taped the raw edges and that's yer lot. Now I know I said easy but making sure the left and right sides matched was a real pig but I got there in the end. I also had a moment of horror when I thought I'd run out of bias tape but thankfully (as I'm still working from stash and scraps) I had a spare length just long enough to finish the job, phewee!!.
A big thanks to all the new readers, I can't believe that I managed to get 1000 views let alone 2000+ and all the different Countries you are logging on from is truly unbelievable, I will admit that more than once I've had to Google your cities to find out which Country you're in, but then that's coming from someone who would probably not be able to locate her own (adopted) Country on a globe. Ooops!