Monday, December 27, 2010

What's it all about... Ruby?

I started this blog for a few different reasons, but mainly to keep track of my crafty projects that seem scattered all over the joint otherwise.

Here goes,

1. I have the worlds biggest scrap bag, honestly I can't bear to throw anything away so look out for me on a future episode of Hoarders, possibly to be entitled 'the house the Hoover forgot'
So back to the subject again!, in 2011 I really want to work on reducing my scrap mountain, Mount Scrapapalooza if you will.

2. I also have WAYYYYYY (repeat to fade) too many projects that I've started and never finished, seriously it's a continuing joke that I just start projects for fun but am not interested in finishing them. 2011 is the year to bust those WIP projects.

3. I also have an embarrassingly large stash of everything crafty, I literally never need to shop for supplies for new projects, except I do because, well ladies we all love shopping am I right?

So here's the dealio friends, in 2011 I'm making a pledge to:
  • Finish min 2 wip projects to every one new project I start.
  • Any new projects must be completed properly start to finish.
  • Work through my scrap bags for new projects.
  • Once scrap bags are gone/manageable get stashbusting.

If you're up for the challenge and want to join in let me know. I'm going to be posting pictures of what I've finished (wip projects) and new projects too so keep up with progress and feel free to share links of projects you've finished too.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10