Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Recycled Tie Rose Brooch

 
 
 
 
I rarely revisit old projects, I make them, love them, then move on to the next project. I'm a love 'em and leave 'em type, for reals. So when I was contacted by the folks at HGTV.com to say I'd been featured on their Design Happens blog I was (and am still) over the moon. 
 


This big, bold and beautiful brooch blogged originally HERE and was included in this awesome run down put together by HGTV here. 5 Ways to reuse Mens Ties
 
I can only imagine that my lil old blogeroo picture was found on Pinterest, so a big Thank You to anyone that's ever pinned one of my projects.
 
xoxoxoxo

1 comment :

Ruby Murray said...

Ah me too, always tend to try one project and move onto the next, rarely revisiting old ones. This necktie brooch is absolutely fantastic! Such a statement piece

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10