It's spicy, sweet, an amazing colour and Carrots are so cheap you'll be doubling up and making a giant batch.
Serves 4 (decent sized bowls)
2 lbs Carrots (Peeled and Chopped)
2 Tbsp Olive Oil (a couple of glugs)
1 Onion (chopped)
4 Cloves of Garlic
1 Tsp Cumin
3 Tsp Curry Powder
3 1/2 Cups of Vegetable Stock (or Chicken)
** Freezes well.
1. Chop Onions and Garlic, Heat oil until hot, throw in Garlic until it smells nice and strong (hubby's instructions), add Onion, Cumin and Curry Powder and cook til Onions are soft.
2. Stir in Carrots, and stock.
3. Bring to boil, then simmer until carrots are soft enough to be squished by a spoon.
4. Blitz up in blender then serve with Crusty bread and grated cheese.
5. Put your feet up and enjoy.
Got any Veggie soup recipes I should know about? I love, love, love me some Soup so the more ideas the merrier.