Friday, August 24, 2012

Security Envelope Hexagon Notebooks






Been crafting up a storm lately, still working on some Xmas decorations to share later on but playing around with those mini composition books and some leftover security envelope designs I came up with these cuties.

Seen soooo many Moleskine revamps lately I had to try my own out, and who doesn't love a Hexi? except here's my dirty secret. They aren't Moleskine (oooohhh the very shame of it) I actually made these myself by covering Mini Composition books with some $ store craft paper. Easy peasy, cheap as chips and much easier to source if you can't get the real deal in your area.


I prefer these too, I like to be able to rip out any lame ideas from my idea books (without other pages coming with), and pretend that everything I come up with is Golden, which it is, all the time... ish.
 
Coming up? more Moleskin revamps, the big project reveal and maybe just maybe I'll go back to my roots and rustle up a refashion.

4 comments :

LimeRiot said...

I love hexies!! Great idea to hack a moleskin! I'm definitely going to do this.

Ruby Murray said...

Thanks Lime, me too. It's a cheeky Moleskin and you could literally make a ton out of one roll of Craft paper and the Mini comp books are so useful.

Jill said...

Cute little notebooks Ruby! And I'm sure all your ideas are fabulous - even those you may tear out (I do lots of that too) - they inspire even better ideas!!!

Hank hendricks said...

Great idea for
Gift Card envelopes...I am definitely going to do this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10