Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Shmalentines

Sorry no sad old red dresses today, and no cheesy lovey sentiments from me... ok maybe just a couple for good measure.

It's not about what comes through the letterbox today or how many red roses someones sends you, if you're in love and happy (I am) just do something nice for that special someone, it doesn't have to be expensive or flashy, it just has to mean something to you both.


If you're single, do what I used to do, go to see a slasher movie and eat lots of Chocolate, and possibly drink too much wine with an equally single friend. Ok honestly what I REALLY used to do was to be indiscriminately flirtatious for at least 2 weeks before Valentines to ensure I got Roses and at least one valentines card!! I'm also ashamed to say that I had 100% success with that method, yep it's all about putting in the groundwork single ladies!


Have a great day people and watch out for the elusive HMDH 15 tomorrow.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10